 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1583
    Re: NQC's future —Trevyn Watson
   I would like functions to be able to return something other than zero. (If there's a way to do this (other than global variables) already, please let me know!) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: NQC's future —Speedsthatbeat
   (...) All, I thought that the spybot could not have the firmware replaced. Am I wrong? -Andrea (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: NQC's future —Mark Riley
   (...) I think you are the victim of too much snippage... :-) If you reread the original message, there is indeed mention of adding various Spybot related features but the "non-standard firmware support" was in reference to NQC in general. I assume (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)