 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1581
    Re: NQC's future —Mark Riley
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote: John, thanks for taking on the maintenance and improvement of NQC. (...) I'd definitely like to see this one implemented, when you can find the time. :-) Mark (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: NQC's future —John Hansen
   (...) I am happy to help out as best I can. Unfortunately, there is little chance that I will do as good a job as Dave Baum has done over the years. But I'll try my best. (...) Yes. When I can find the time. I'm also trying to find the time to do a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)