 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1581 (-5)
  Re: NQC's future

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen wrote: John, thanks for taking on the maintenance and improvement of NQC. (...) I'd definitely like to see this one implemented, when you can find the time. :-) Mark (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  NQC's future

I'm very interested in hearing from NQC users what their needs/wishes are for future enhancements. Here's my current list of updates/enhancements that I am working on. 1. Built-in and documented Spybot API. 2. Fast firmware download via USB tower (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dear Dave, Thank you for your great work. My Best Regards Paolo (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

(...) I wasn't sure where to post this. I want to reply to everyone's replies, but there are quite a few and I don't want to clutter things up, so I'm replying under my original post.... You're welcome! I really appreciate all of the thank-you's - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: I'm passing the NQC torch...

Dear Dave, Thank you so much for your great contribution to the Mindstorms-community!!! Best regards, Dirk P.S.: John, all our hopes (trustfully) rely on you now! (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact