 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1542
    Yet another NQC spybot API submission —John Hansen
   Here is another submission to the NQC spybot API. I haven't properly tested this against an actual Spybot but I have compared the NQC output code to what is generated by MindScript and documented in the VPB help file. #define SOUNDEFFECT __res 2 (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission —John Hansen
     I forgot to cross-post this to the spybotics newsgroup. My apologies for the double post. Here is another submission to the NQC spybot API. I haven't properly tested this against an actual Spybot but I have compared the NQC output code to what is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission —John Hansen
   Doh! I had the low and high bytes switched on the items below which can be passed one or more frequencies. Now I have actually tested this code and it does, indeed, work (with the low and high bytes in the correct order). I've also slightly changed (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission —Brian B. Alano
     I'm hanging on every byte, John. I've tried a couple times to do what your doing with the Spybot API, and I just don't seem to have what it takes. For instance, I tried to figure out how to get the Spybot to respond to its remote control from NQC, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

         Team Spybot (was: Yet another NQC spybot API submission) —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) I recently made a pair of Spybots that could work together for an autonomous sumo competition. I wanted to use the Spybot "ZONES" but found this info is not available in NQC. It was pretty easy to pick up Mindscript, and I was able to do just (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Yet another NQC spybot API submission —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Hello John, Sure I'm interested... Though I have not devoted enough time to the Spybots, I think they make a good "poor man" robotics platform - unfortunately with quite a few limitations. Thanks a lot for the time and energy you put in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)