 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1536 (-5)
  Re: write files

(...) Of course. How silly of me to forget that NQC, the most influential piece of RCX software ever written, has built-in support for the datalog. I use NQC for the majority of my projects, and have found it to be the quickest way to develop RCX (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: write files2

(...) btw: the results must be saved: e.g: log.txt consists: result1;result2;result3... (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  write files2

thx for your answers. let me specify the problem better: the rcx is always connected with the PC. now i have a lightsensor and i want to save the results of the lightsensor every 2 seconds to my log.txt file ;) What is the best and easyiest way to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: write files

(...) If you just want to transfer the datalog and put it in a text file you can use the nqc command: nqc -datalog This will upload the datalog and print it to stdout. Use your shell I/O redirection to put it in a file... nqc -datalog >my.log (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: write files

(...) Now that you mention it, I surely have. But not recently, and not using the Data Log feature. I think this is what I was thinking of when I typed the words "other tools." (I'm a dinosaur when it comes to line editors vs. IDEs.) (...) when I'm (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact