 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1526 (-5)
  Re: leJOS & BricxCC news

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Mark Riley wrote: [snipped] (...) I have incorporated the changes made to firmdl in the leJOS distribution into my BricxCC firmware downloader code. Now I can successfully download all the firmwares I have access to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Spybot Zones

(...) (URL) think that link will give you a good idea of how to get spybot distance and direction. It also shows how to setup byte code commands in NQC. (URL) link has more samples showing how to talk to the spybot firmware using NQC's asm (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybot Zones

Can anyone tell me how to set-up byte code commands in NQC? I want to use some of the Spybot Firmware commands for robot distance and direction to make two spybots work together, but I don't think that functionality has been added to NQC, yet. If (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

Dear Dave, Thank you for your reply. In fact, for several nights I was using very similar snippet you provided to watch the timer before posting my problem, however, I was careless to spell the Timer(0) with TIMER(0) and the compiler always (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to user MONITOR command for watching TIMER in Spybotics

This program below shows how a timer event can be used. Dave Baum ---- #define MY_EVENT 0 task main() { ClearTimer(0); SetEvent(MY_EVENT, Timer(0), EVENT_TYPE_HIGH); SetUpperLimit(MY_EVENT, 1000); monitor(EVENT_MASK(MY_EVENT)) { while(true) { (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact