 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1496 (-5)
  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

"Jeff Merrick" <jeffmerrick@gmx.net> wrote in message news:H9p6GK.1ou@lugnet.com... (...) need (...) Jonathan (...) to (...) book; (...) I will have a look at the tutorial from Mark Overmars site. But I've got a "Teach yourself C in 21 days" by (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Problems with NQC and math operations

Dean, Well, that was the problem...changing the 10000 to 100 makes me get a value back, however I think the error is too big for the robots to navigate effectively..I'll probably have to learn legOS so I can use floating-point and get more precise (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email to update crynwyr? Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a mailto channel work there before. But Lego I don't know how to reach. Do you mean to say (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

I was in the same situation as you when I started out with NQC and I found the following resources helpful... Programming Lego Robots using NQC by Mark Overmars is a good tutorial...I probably used it the most to learn the basics of NQC... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email them perhaps? (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact