 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1491 (-5)
  Re: Problems with NQC and math operations

Jeff, Your problem is with the 16 bit integer size that NQC uses. All integers are in the range -32768 to 32767. Using 10000 to simulate fixed point math operations is killing you. Everything works when you replace theta and D with constants because (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Problems with NQC and math operations

Hi- I'm currently working on a project to get a dead-reckoning navigation system to work with NQC and the RCX. Right now I have a compass sensor and a rotation sensor hooked up and the idea is that with an angle and a distance, I can get an x and y (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

(...) Well there are books called "Teach yourself C in 5 days", 21 days and so on... try amazon books. NQC is not actually a full C compiler, it has been simplified a great deal and if you learn the basics from a book, you'd be ready to go with NQC (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

Hello, I have reached the limits of what Mindstorm 2.0 software can do a long time ago and now want to go further. I think I would try the NQC. My problem is that I do not know anything about C or NQC. I have learned Pascal and Basic language (and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  now normally baumfamily != enteract

Perhaps this is not normal? (URL) don't have permission to access /~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html on this server. Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.enteract.com Port 80 Yet I'm taken there from: (URL) such famous links as: (URL) wonder if the update to these (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact