 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1489
  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

(...) Well there are books called "Teach yourself C in 5 days", 21 days and so on... try amazon books. NQC is not actually a full C compiler, it has been simplified a great deal and if you learn the basics from a book, you'd be ready to go with NQC (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

Besides of NQC manual (which is REALLY comprehensive) is at (URL) good NQC tutorial written by Mark Overmars. It's quite old so there can be some dead links, but in fact, it helped me to start with NQC. If you know Pascal, I think it's good starting (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)