 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1462
  template resizing

OK. I'm stumped. Unfortunately, I haven't learned NQC well enough yet to use it without the template function in BrixCC. The fact is, I'm downright dependant on it. For whatever reason, in the last 3 months since the last RTLToronto contest (when I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: template resizing

Did you try messing with the ShowTemplatePopup and ShowTemplateForm values in the registry? What about pressing F9 while you are in Bricxcc? Timothy (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: template resizing

(...) I didn't see those entrys when I was trying to fix the problem. (...) Pressing F9 is what gave me the template in a window the size of my cursor. Anyway, I "fixed" the problem by thaking a shot in the dark. I went into the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)