 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1436 (-10)
  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Cool Demo??

Does anyone have any programs that would make for a cool demo of the mindstorms package for 8-14yr olds and their parents? Preferably that would work well with the basic roverbots and would involve communication amongst multiple robots. I was going (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  New...

I´m new at this plave, but I´ve been building with RCX for a while. Wanted to share my things and maybe get some opinions :-) Have a nice summer! Kenneth (URL) MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

This problem is solved. Brixcc thought my modem was a serial tower. "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIzFH.96G@lugnet.com... (...) Arg! (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIyn4.71H@lugnet.com... (...) Now this is blowing my mind. If I open two applications of Brixcc, the second works fine with the tower. The first will not turn on the tower. Arg! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

Does BrixCC support the USB tower in Windows XP? I cannot seem to make mine work. I have reinstalled the program, but to no avail. Any ideas? -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.7

I've just uploaded another revision of BricxCC (version 3.3.5.7). This release removes the 2.0 SDK DLLs since I do not have a license to redistribute those DLLs. This release fixes more Graphing issues. Users can optionally have the graph maintain (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I wanted to publicly thank Rob Doucette for reporting the Access Violation bug and for helping me track down where it was occurring. I'd never have fixed it without his help. A big thank you also goes to David Schilling for reported the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact