 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1414
Re: Program() always returns 0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 05:05:50 GMT

Oops.  Looks like a bug in the NQC API file.  I just fixed the bug in
the NQC source, but it's not major enough to warrant a new release yet.
In the meantime, you can add the following lines to the top of of your
source file as a work-around:

#undef Program
#define Program() @(0x80000)

Dave Baum

In article <Gvo6tx.9y3@lugnet.com>, "Brian B. Alano" <alano@kiva.net>
wrote:

The following code always displays 0 regardless of the program slot in which
it is run. Is this a
bug, or do I not understand the purpose of Program()?

I'm using the 2.0 firmware and NQC 2.4
r2.

task main()
{