 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1384
  Need help with NQC

I just wrote a program and I can't get it to work. I download it to the RCX and it just runs its motors. I look at the display and push on the bumper and it has those little triagles. So it is not hardware because the RCX reads that the bumper in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Need help with NQC

"Russell Newman" <victoreden@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GtLuCA.38p@lugnet.com... (...) RCX (...) In what way is it misbehaving? When backing up, it only backs up for 3/4 of a second. Is that enough? When turning, it only turns for a maximum (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)