 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1348
  firmware & NQC - free?

Is there a firmware version available that I can get for free that will work with NQC on any platform (Mac, Win, Linux)? Thanks Jenny (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: firmware & NQC - free?

Yes, it is available here (URL) (along with a firmware download program - this one is Windows only) Philo www.philohome.com (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: firmware & NQC - free?

This is my dilemma: I work for an organization that encourages schools to teach engineering through the RIS using NQC. I'm creating very detailed instructions on how to install NQC and using firmware, etc. Now since this is a package of information (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)