 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1346
  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.7

(...) I have the same kind of problem here (BricxCC release 3.3.3.5, Win2000, Athlon 1.3GHz, 512MB), but I can't relate that to the number of errors, perhaps more to the number of times the compiler is invoked. If I check CPU usage by Brixcc, it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.7

(...) This is great! I'm glad more than one user is experiencing this as that makes it more likely I'll be able to figure out the problem. Can any of you three who have reported this problem run a few tests for me? I haven't yet been able to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)