 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1334
  Control the RCX from AppleScript

Version 1.4b1 of Robot Controller is now available, with full AppleScript support. Inputs, outputs, program slots, datalog, variables and messages can all be controlled from scripts. Ideal for use with VideoScript (does everything which Vision (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

(...) robotics thing myself yet. Actually, I'm writing this response to try to connect a couple of other things to you and your work, and hope you might have some input for the community. First, you say that your script controller supports the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

Hi Matt VideoScript is a seperate program (not written by me!), available from: (URL) uses any QuickTime compatible video device, and allows you to run AppleScript commands depending on what is seen on the video. It includes all kinds of video (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

(...) Well, that helps some anyway...I'll cross post your info into the thread where we were last talking about this...I'm still waiting to see if anyone has tried opening iMovie with the LEGO camera plugged in, to see if will auto-recognize it...no (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

The lego camera will not work with imovie, I'm afraid. Imovie only works with DVcameras, not with webcams. I think the lego camera is actually one of the logitech cameras inside, so there may be a MacOS 9 driver, but not a MacOS X driver. I don't (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

Sorry for the quick updates, but Robot Controller 1.4b2 is now available! This adds the ability to control several motors simultaneously in AppleScript. I have also posted an example AppleScript Studio project which uses Robot Controller to drive a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

(...) Ahah! Check out the following SourceForge projects - still sadly in the VERY early stages! - for some potentially good news: (URL) too have USB devices that have been rendered useless by OS X and companies not wanting to bother upgrading (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)