 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 132
  Re: Code Repository

Joel, (...) in (...) The easiest way of implementing this would be to use the Lego-Robotics Wiki. Because it doesn't require an administrator it's easy for anyone to add the code/samples that they want. For NQC you can choose to add your links off: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Code Repository

(...) anyone, allowing great amount of flexibility. I have created an area here: (URL) site is designed to be very flexible, including good viewability under all browsers, simplified layouts (for lynx, too, see [appearances]), editability, etc. I'd (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)