 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1296 (-5)
  Re: Some remarks / questions about Brixcc

some other remarks (version 3.3.3.2) 1. when loading a large program, Brixcc gives an error message "Program execution timed out, try ..", although the downloading still continues and will finish correctly. 2. when downloading an even larger program (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Some remarks / questions about Brixcc

hi John, some remarks / question about Brixcc (I used versions 3.3.2.13 and 3.3.3.2) 1. "Watching the Brick" only polls when the window has focus. I use it often in combination with the direct control and then I have to be continously aware if the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC can't open the #include file

(...) Hi John, I've just uploaded MacNQC 2.2.4 which fixes the #include problem. You need to have the include file in the same folder as the source file. Have Fun, Rob Bate (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: newbie

NQC is intended to write programs that run on programmable bricks (RCX, Cybermaster, and Scout). The 9751 is more like a peripheral for the host computer, so you'd need some tool that writes programs that run on the host. I think I've seen (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  newbie

Hello everybody, I`m just starting to use Lego Dacta products and I have one doubt: can I use NQC with other lego interfaces such as the 9751 kit, or does NQC only work with RCX? I need to know that becuase here in the University we still don`t have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact