 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1294
Re: MacNQC can't open the #include file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 02:34:42 GMT

In article <GpnFt3.HCF@lugnet.com>, "John Parsons" <jp@lviolins.com>
wrote:

When I have an #include line in my .nqc source file, such as

#include "incl_file.nqh"

the compiler complains that it can't open the referenced file.  I get the
following error:

Error: could not open file incl_file.nqh
test_file.nqc line 1  #include "incl_file.nqh"

The file really does exist, with that name, in the same directory as the
MacNQC
application and the .nqc file.  I've also tried copying the .nqh file to the
desktop and a couple other places, but no luck.

I get the same error using all four combinations of
* MacNQC 2.2.3 and 3.0a3
* Quadra 700 running OS 8.1 and a B&W G3 running OS 9.1

Thanks,
John Parsons

Hi John,

I've just uploaded MacNQC 2.2.4 which fixes the #include problem.  You
need to have the include file in the same folder as the source file.

Have Fun,
Rob Bate

http://homepage.mac.com/rbate/MacNQC/