 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1291 (-10)
  MacNQC can't open the #include file

When I have an #include line in my .nqc source file, such as #include "incl_file.nqh" the compiler complains that it can't open the referenced file. I get the following error: Error: could not open file incl_file.nqh test_file.nqc line 1 #include (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Blocking problem?

Hi all, The model this is written for is a biped walker with each leg driven by it's own motor. The PB is a Scout. It uses a modified version of ping.nqc to do IR proximity detection. When it detects that there is an obstacle, it should back up, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Robot Controller 1.3b1

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X users. This version adds several new features: it can synchronise the RCX watch with your computer's clock, it has a new pane which lets you read and change the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Shuting up the RCX

It is easier to use legOS to instead NQC, and it is more power, very easy to be used. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Shuting up the RCX

(...) Well, you could hack the LEGO firmware. Not easy but possible. Jürgen (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Shuting up the RCX

(...) Right, that's an option but perhaps not the ideal for me since I'm working with NQC. Any other? Thanks anyway Jürgen. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Robot Controller 1.2b1

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X users. This version fixes a couple of bugs. Download from: (URL) the way, has anyone tried it? It would be nice to get some feedback! Barney. (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX remote control and the use of PICs

Hi Stef, A great project, well designed, and very well documented and presented. Thanks! I'll probably make one of these pretty soon. Nice work Michael (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCX remote control and the use of PICs

hi All, Inspired by some applications of the 16F84 PIC, we came up with the idea to make a IR-module, which is capable of doing all the InfraRed tasks we could imagine with the RCX. Well it hasn't come so far, but we have build a RCX IR-remote (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to read the touch sensors on the Scout in NQC?

I was using my scout this past weekend as a coinbox detector to launch a mono rail. The touch sensors work exactly as Dave suggests. You can also just do the following: until(SENSOR_1); Waits until it's touched. until(!SENSOR_1); Waits until the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact