 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1289
1288  |  1290
Subject:
Robot Controller 1.3b1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:57:34 GMT

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC
for Mac OS X users. This version adds several new features: it can
synchronise the RCX watch with your computer's clock, it has a new pane
which lets you read and change the values of the RCX variables, and it reads
RCX symbol tables, so programs, tasks, subroutines and variables are all
identified by name!

Download from:

http://homepage.mac.com/barneyhilken

This version is likely to be stable for a bit (unless I find some bugs) as
my next plan is to add applescript support, which won't be till after Christmas.

Barney.