 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1231
  color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

I created color-coded (by target) HTML documentation for the API part of the NQC documentation. I also generated 5 index pages: 1. Master Index: all functions and values, color-coded by target 2. Cybermaster only index 3. RCX only index 4. RCX2 only (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

hi Mark, that looks very nice. I was looking forward for something like this for a long time, good work. But I'm not always on line, so is it available for download ? I and many others could use it when we're off-line and perhaps John Hansen could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) Which function had an extra '-'? I'll make sure to fix it next time I update the doc. Dave (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) could (...) Hi Stef, At least two people have asked for a downloadable version, so I created one (it took a few days because I had to dig up a freeware zip utility.. for those interested, I found FreeZip at (URL) zipped version of the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

(...) Section 3.8 SetPriority(p) - Function - RCX2, Scout The first "-" shouldn't be there (and the rest of the line should be right justified, since you're going to be editing) - Mark (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

thanks very much Mark !! beste regards, Stef (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)