 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1220
    Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT); —Stef Mientki
   hi Zhengrong, Sorry, I didn't understand (or read) your message well, I thought you were looking for communicating with a PC. Well as far as my knowledge reaches, I agree with Dave, the RCX can't receive raw data (except for program downloading, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT); —Zhengrong Zang
   You know, I modified legOS to make message commnucation between legOS and NQC, I found new formware can send raw data so that I think if I can make LNP communication between legOS and NQC. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)