 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1219
Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT);
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 14:38:17 GMT

Hi Stef,
I read your page, but I can't find what I need, I want to know how to
communicate between RCXs with raw data (without header 55,ff,00), I don't
care to communicate between Rcx and PC.
You can read Dave's message, it seems he is also sure how to receive raw
data, can you give me more idea?

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Stef Mientki writes:
hi Zhengrong,

probably Dave answered your question, but I didn't see his answer in this
newsgroup.
I'v done some tests with different serial protocols and different baudrates,
see

http://baserv.uci.kun.nl/~smientki/Lego_Knex/Lego_electronica/Data_acquisition.htm

maybe it's of some use to you.

Zhengrong Zang wrote:

Hi, Dave
In your NQC Guide, there is a text about this function "The default is to
send data at 2400 baud using a 50% duty cycle on a 38kHz carrier.", how
about other settings, for example, parity and stop bit, is it odd parity
without stop bit?
Then I want to know if the SendSerial(start, count) sends raw data without
any header, for example 55, ff, 00 and so on, could you help me?

Br
Zhengrong

best regards,
Stef Mientki