 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1196
    Maximum current of motor outputs (2) —Bernd Frassek
   Hi, this is my second attempt for getting information about the motor outputs. Some replies have been made for my first question but my question was not understood correctly. So, I will describe what I need and ask more precisely. Instead of a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Maximum current of motor outputs (2) —Juergen Stuber
   (...) No problem, they protect themselves against overcurrent. The best links I could find are (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)