 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1187
Re: SetWatch() is remembered?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:41:06 GMT

"Frederick N. Brier" wrote:

So does this mean that the RCX acts like a PC in that it does not forget the
date/time when it is turned off or the batteries changed?  Should I just
write a one line program to set the time, and remove the time code from my
actual NQC program?  Thank you for the response.

Fred.

The Watch will reset to 0000 when you turn off device. It gets cleared on power
up every time.

You can, however, start and stop programs and keep the time.

Dean
--
-Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320