 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1186 (-5)
  Re: maximum current of outputs

(...) 9.3x volts when a Train Power supply is used. Down to as little as 6.5 volts when batteries are getting pretty low. Dean -- -Dean Husby LUGNET Member #320 Co-Founding Member: VLC (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: SetWatch() only accepts constants

(...) You can use the NQC -watch now command to set the time. Dean (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Help needed for an NQC newbie

Hi, Normally you can see me in .space, .loc.ca, or org.ca and the like. But now that I have an RCX I want to program a bit. I have written my first NQC program and compiled it using RCXCC. I then downloaded it to my RCX but when I press run the legs (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RE: SetWatch() is remembered?

Take the batteries out (and unplug the external power on RIS 1.0) and it forgets everything, Date, Time, Programs/Tasks, even "Firmware"... "ZZZzzzombie" RCX :) mc. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  SetWatch() is remembered?

So does this mean that the RCX acts like a PC in that it does not forget the date/time when it is turned off or the batteries changed? Should I just write a one line program to set the time, and remove the time code from my actual NQC program? Thank (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact