 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1156
1155  |  1157
Subject:
RcxCC Font problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 23:20:27 GMT

First, thanks a lot to continue the developpment of RcxCC.
Your program is great !

I have a little problem with your program.
I made a font for my own purpose (small, readable, all characters different).
This font is not display correctly in your program. I found the option to change the line spacing, but not the character
spacing. Is this option available ?
I run RcxCC on a laptop with Windows 98, first edition.

I opened the same file with RcxCC and with Visual Studio. You can see
the difference in the two gif files:
http://marc.klein.free.fr/fontrcxcc.gif with RcxCC
http://marc.klein.free.fr/fontvc.gif with Visual Studio (Notepad has the same result)

You can find the fonts in the attached file fixed.fon for Windows 98 and
fixed_nt.fon for Windows NT. The font is also here for free public usage:

http://marc.klein.free.fr/fixed.fon
http://marc.klein.free.fr/fixed_nt.fon

--
Regards