 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1153
    Re: Another new RcxCC version —Stef Mientki
   hi John, looks good, but I can't use it yet. The main problem I have is that I can't see my templates. At once I found them, a window 10 pixels win width and 25 pixels in height, and I can't get it bigger. Am I doing something wrong ? Very nice (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Another new RcxCC version —John Hansen
   (...) I'm guessing the problem with templates is a registry problem. If you are comfortable with editing your registry you might check for a Templates key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\So...CC\version 3.2\. If that key exists but it contains no string (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Another new RcxCC version —Stef Mientki
   hi John, (...) RCXcc / reset worked fine, that's a lot more extended then the orginal RCXcc ! (...) At the moment I'm building such an implementation, the main program is a kind of oscilloscope and the launched application is a controler for a (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)