 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1151
Re: New RcxCC page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 01:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
I finally whipped together a very simple web page for my revised RcxCC.  You
can find it at:

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/rcxcc.htm

I just posted version 3.2.7.2 of RcxCC to my website.  It includes:

1) Enhanced watch window with counters (for RCX2 & Scout).  Watching the
Scout now mostly works.  I'm still trying to find out how to poll the timers
on the Scout.

2) New Remote dialog that is closely modelled after the Lego Remote (works
with Scout & RCX2 only).

3) Source code for FakeSpirit is more complete than it was a few days ago.

LMKWYT,

John Hansen