 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1150
Re: MindScope, watch sensors/vars/timers in a graph
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:04:12 GMT

hi All,

Version 1.0 is released and sources are published.
Major improvements:
- fast sampling  ( 1 channel = 50 Hz /  2 channels = 33 Hz /  3 channels = 23 Hz / 4 channels = 18 Hz)
- no spirit.ocx required
- some bugs fixed
have fun with it !

Stef Mientki wrote:

hi All,

I build an extended PC-scope to watch sensors ans local variables in the RCX.
The basic idea came from the program "Mr. Sensor" build by Michael Gasperi.

    http://baserv.uci.kun.nl/~smientki/Lego_Knex/Lego_electronica/Mindscope.htm

Stef Mientki

Stef Mientki