 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1147
  Another RcxCC revision

I just uploaded another revised rcxcc.zip file to my website. (URL) isn't changed significantly from the version I uploaded last night. I cleaned up the source code and removed obsolete references to units that aren't used now that I've abandoned (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Another RcxCC revision

hi John, Fantastic that you released your sources !! That's a good reason for me to try and test your program. I haven't found the time to do it. Also I'll try to compile your sources and look into them. I'll let you know my experiences. (...) met (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)