 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 113
    RcxCC downloads —Mark Overmars
   Just because people want some more traffic in this newsgroup and to quantify the statement of Dave Baum, RcxCC version 2.3 was downloaded close to 3000 times from my web site up to now. Mark Overmars (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: RcxCC downloads —Don Cock
     (...) Your version 3 is also great! When NQC 2 is released will the NQC help be put back in? I thought it was real handy addition on those long nights. --- DonC donc@cccd.edu (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: RcxCC downloads —Joel Shafer
     (...) I want to second that. I missed the NQC online help in version 3 also. It's nice to have a quick reference guide handy. Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: RcxCC downloads —Philippe Jadin
   I wrote first something like "It seems that this NQC newsgroup is not very active, but that's probably because NQC is 99.999% bug free and so is RCXCC...". So i was definitely not asking more traffic or so, simply looking at what has already been (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)