 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 116
Re: RcxCC downloads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:44:59 GMT

I wrote first something like "It seems that this NQC newsgroup is not
very active, but that's probably because NQC is 99.999% bug free and so
is RCXCC...". So i was definitely not asking more traffic or so, simply
looking at what has already  been made with NQC+RcxCC is enough...

Thanks to both the authors of those great softs

Mark Overmars wrote :

Just because people want some more traffic in this newsgroup and to
quantify the statement of Dave Baum, RcxCC version 2.3 was downloaded
close to 3000 times from my web site up to now.

Mark Overmars

I wondered about that - hardly any traffic in the newsgroup despite
numerous downloads of NQC.  I hope its because people are just too busy
building stuff and programming it with NQC and RcxCC.

                             Philippe Jadin
                     mailto:philippe.jadin@skynet.be
                             Belgium, Europe
Simple yet usefull  Robot stuff goto