 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1115
Re: What are Opcodes for ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 22:32:14 GMT

hi Dave,

thanks,
I forgot that information totally, I normally use the site of Kekoa, which is easier to access.
By the way, I presume you mean option -L instead of -l  ;-)

Dave Baum wrote:

There's a good document in the Lego SDK that explains all of the
opcodes.  If you want to see which opcodes particular NQC instructions
are using, just generate a code listing with the -l option.  Then refer
to the Lego documentation for the format of the operands, etc.

Dave

In article <3AF19A45.95D2E96D@ids.kun.nl>, Stef Mientki