 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1114
  Re: What are Opcodes for ...

There's a good document in the Lego SDK that explains all of the opcodes. If you want to see which opcodes particular NQC instructions are using, just generate a code listing with the -l option. Then refer to the Lego documentation for the format of (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What are Opcodes for ...

hi Dave, thanks, I forgot that information totally, I normally use the site of Kekoa, which is easier to access. By the way, I presume you mean option -L instead of -l ;-) (...) -- met vriendelijke groet, Stef Mientki email: s.mientki@ids.kun.nl (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What are Opcodes for ...

(...) Actually either option will work. The lower case ell (-l) option is a deprecated option, but since I use it myself a lot (out of habit) is hasn't been removed from the source yet. The upper case variant is more powerful since you can (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)