 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1105
  Re: Visual NQC 2001 final version

Has anyone else run into the problem of the website *NOT* being there? I click on the link below and I get an error is some other language saying that the site is *NOT* available. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001 final version

The site was blocked because of to many traffic till the end of april. You can access the site normaly now. (May 1st) Ronald Strijbosch (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)