 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1105
Re: Visual NQC 2001 final version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:08:48 GMT

Has anyone else run into the problem of the website *NOT* being there?
I click on the link below and I get an error is some other language saying
that the site is *NOT* available.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Ronald Strijbosch writes:
CHECK THIS OUT!!

The final version of Visual NQC 2001 is available now on
http://home.hetnet.nl/~myweb1/index.html

At this moment only the English version is available for download but the
Dutch and German versions will come soon.

For more information about new features see News on the website.

Have fun,

Ronald Strijbosch