 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1097
    Yet another RcxCC revision —John Hansen
   Okay, thanks to the input from some of you who have tried my revised RcxCC I have recently fixed a few bugs and added a few more user-configurable options. Find the latest revision to RcxCC at: (URL) this version you'll find: 1) Fixed the NQC (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Yet another RcxCC revision —John Hansen
   (...) non-functional at the moment. Thanks to Shane Seward for reporting it. I've fixed it but I won't have a new release up on my website for another day or two. For now you can work around the problem by using the command-line parameters or by (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)