 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1048
Re: Yet another Q: IR messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:33:47 GMT

If I am understanding what you want correclty (I have never used the
RCX-code) only NQC then try this.

Assume: RCX2 is sending message # 15 to RCX1.  RCX1 is in a waiting state
until it gets the message

RCX code:
.
.
.
While (Message() != 15){
  ++i;
}
.
.
.

this code will have RCX1 adding I to itself until it gets a message #15 from
RCX2
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Tobias Möller writes:
Thanks for the information so far.

Is there any NQC command similar to the RCX-code "wait until message"-block?

--Tobias