 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1046
  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

Thanks for the information so far. Is there any NQC command similar to the RCX-code "wait until message"-block? --Tobias (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

If I am understanding what you want correclty (I have never used the RCX-code) only NQC then try this. Assume: RCX2 is sending message # 15 to RCX1. RCX1 is in a waiting state until it gets the message RCX code: . . . While (Message() != 15){ ++i; } (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

(...) Hi Tobias I'm not very familiar with NQC events, but if you want to use a blocking function for receiving your message, use parts of the code i posted before. int local_message = 0; int global_message = 0; task main() { //do what you like (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)