 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1046 (-5)
  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

Thanks for the information so far. Is there any NQC command similar to the RCX-code "wait until message"-block? --Tobias (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  "Speed" of control statments

I have been currently working on a control program that necessitates the highest reaction time possible. Does anyone what the fastest control statements would be using NQC (making the outputs react to sensor values as fast as possible)? i.e. Which (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

  Re: Yet another Q: IR messages

Hi Tobias, this could look something like this for example : int global_message; // place to store and read messages for every task task main() { start Read_Messages; // start Receive_Message Task while(true) { switch (global_message) { case 1 : (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Yet another Q: IR messages

I can't figure out how to use the IR commands. I've tried, read a bit in the documentation, but still have no clue. I'd like to know how to: a) Send a message (and decide what message it should be) and b) learn how to recieve messages Thanks in (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact