 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1029
  Event monitoring

Hi all, I have just switched to NQC 2.3 b1 (from 2.2) to implement the new features of the RCX 2.0. I have used event monitoring to clean up my if/else statements that control outputs. This works fine with all legal event sources, but I use allot of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Event monitoring

(...) You can generate a message internally with InternalMessage(X); but X must be a constant (can't be a variable). I'm not sure if this will trigger the message event - I haven't tried it myself. If it does trigger an event, you could use the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)