 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1002
    Re: NQCEdit —Martin Eriksson
    (...) who (...) to (...) seems (...) Thank alot for the comments. We will fix this to the next release. And its a piece of cake to fix this to compiling a temporary file instead. We didn't think about it at all. In the nest release you will be able (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQCEdit —Sebastian Wangnick
   Dear two, I like your program very much. I have three suggestions: 1. Give a progress indication when downloading or uploading, if possible. 2. Identify unsaved changes by an asterisk behind the filename in the titlebar. 3. Allow to copy from the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)