 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 986
    gcc 2.95.2 8?( —Ross Crawford
   First, I must apologise for posting the wrong URL to my update. It's actually at (URL) 8?/ OK. I bit the bullet & installed egcs 1.1.2 as well. I've confirmed two things: 1. My memcpy/memset update doesn't break under egcs, and 2. gcc 2.95.2 causes (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)