 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 976
  Linux vs. Windows 95

I just installed SuSE Linux 6.3 so that I can do some comparison tests between the different legOS development environments (I told my wife I needed to learn Linux to keep pace with the computer industry, though I don't think she believed me for a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)