 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 974
    Re: How do I test this thing? —Ross Crawford
   Luis, No probs. I should have looked there first 8?) If you need something done, I'd be happy to document my experimentation, and mail it to you to include in the HOWTO. I also read on the NG that gcc 2.95.2 has a bit of a problem in some of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: How do I test this thing? —Luis Villa
   (...) The HOWTO was originally written as part of a class related project. I've recently found another project that will again give me time to work on it, so hopefully I won't need too much help. But stick around- this list will certainly be where I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)