 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 952
    Re: memcpy patch for gcc 2.95.2 wanted —Rossz Vámos-Wentworth
   I've been able to fix my code by hand modifying the assembler code that is produced and using that instead of the .c code. I'm concerned, however, that the bug in GCC might manifest itself in other ways. Is there a patch for GCC available somewhere? (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: memcpy patch for gcc 2.95.2 wanted —Eddie C. Dost
   (...) Could you describe the bug to us more clearly, i.e. what was the produced code, and what did you modify, so others won't run into the same trouble again, please? Thanks, Eddie C. Dost ecd@skynet.be (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)