 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 898
Re: CVS and SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:49:49 GMT

I downloaded the necessary software to gain access to the legOS project in
SourceForge, but have been unable to get the files to download.  When I • used
the GUI version of cvs (wincvs), I get the error message "you must specify • a
module name" (isn't the module name 'legOS'?).  When I used the command • line
version I go the error message "connection refused".  Has anyone had any
luck working with SourceForge on a Windows machine?

I did it without problems (for download) using command line version. But I'm
using NT... I think I've read something about problems with Win95... What OS
are you using?

I have no success for now with wincvs, but I haven't read DOCS yet.

I'm working on make it work in upload too (I've a lot of little bug-fix that
I would like to commit...). I suppose that upload works too, but I'm reading
some docs about (CVS): It's my first time with it...

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
Gee, that thunder sounds pretty clo>.@#$#@ NO CARRIER