 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 886
Re: malloc() bug found -- BAD MEMORY REGION :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:13:12 GMT

Martin Cornelius <Martin.Cornelius@t-online.de> writes:

Martin Cornelius wrote:
i'll go ahead now and check if this fixes my mysterious hangups.

made some tests, and - Yep, it works ! I'd strongly encourage everybody
experiencing strange hangups to apply the little fix to mm_init() i
suggested. For me, it makes malloc() and dll work perfectly.

My hangups are gone too!

Danke!

Jürgen

--